Alpha 0.12 Patchnotes - Tutorials and Settings
Another update! This is a more significant change, adding a couple new features. Still relatively small, but paving the way for some bigger stuff to come soon.
First Draft Tooltips: 125 remaining out of 307
- Added optional tutorial to explain how to interact with the game and what different elements mean.
- Now has main menu and settings menu.
- Stores some overarching settings, like default tooltip mode and keyboard shortcut for tooltips.
- Can now re-roll Story Objects when defining them, including optionally locking in some traits.
- Story Object Cards now include a sample image of a filled out card for users to see.
- Starting Power is now stored independent of current Power.
- Fixed bug with narrative prompt tooltips not appearing
- Fixed story writing to replace newline characters with <br> tags that will function as line breaks.
- Added button to start coin pool calculation.
- An Epilogue passage at the end, to allow any Story Objects to get their own ending
- More Passage Types (eg Gain Ally, Strengthen Ally, Training, Epilogue)
- A less linear story structure, that allows choosing paths and randomised passage types appearing.
- Add UI to show progress through a story
- Improved UI for browsing and editing old written passages
- Section for generating prompts for Hero, Setting, Quest etc. independent of a story.
- In game editing to disable particular prompts as well as rewrite existing ones or add custom prompts
Get Hero's Journey
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.